[Dojo-interest] dijit.tree - any alternatives?

Ian Briscoe ijbriscoe at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 9 07:33:05 EDT 2010

Hi Simon,

Just tried what you suggested, and you're right. Calling setItem triggers
the notification response required to update the tree, and visually, it's
perfect - no clunky redrawing; the deleted node is removed from the tree
cleanly.

I need to do more tests, particularly insert and update, but it looks
promising.

I'm not sure how this would work if ClientFilter had been included - would
the fetch still go to the web service, or would it check the cache first? If
so, the problem would be how to force an update of the cache.  I don't need
caching right now, but I'm sure others would, and I might!

Cheers,

Ian