[Dojo-interest] dijit.tree - any alternatives?

Simon Speich simon.speich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 14:35:48 EDT 2010

I'm no dojo expert, but I have a hard time believing that your're right.
Wouldn't the following work? Use store.fetch to query a tree node and then
the onComplete() callback to set the children attribute to the data you just
fetched (setValue will trigger the notification to update the tree), e.g.
// something like
this.store.fetch({
	query: 'someTreeNode',
	onComplete: dojo.hitch(this, function(item {
		this.store.setValue(item, 'children', 'newChildren');
		this.store.save();
	})
});