[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.9 Proposal

Ben Hockey neonstalwart at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:24:26 EDT 2012

i took a look over this and the main comment i have is that i don't think this is ready for core.  i don't think that it even belongs in core but for the sake of argument let's say that it's appropriate for core... then i'd say that we still probably need to give this some time in some applications before we commit to the API.  it won't hurt to let it simmer for a little while especially since browsers are only just starting to fully support this.

back to whether or not it's suitable for core… if we were to give it some time to incubate then that would need to be somewhere (of course) so why not make that somewhere be the permanent home for a new project and let it have a life outside of core?  this is the kind of thing that could even be used by people who don't use dojo (yet).

ben...