[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.7.4 and 1.8.1 released (a while ago :))

Colin Snover dojo-contributors at zetafleet.com
Tue Oct 30 20:48:37 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay on the official announcement of these releases, I
was waiting for all CDNs to update and that didn’t happen until just
this week. So, with no further ado, I am happy to announce the release
of Dojo 1.7.4 and Dojo 1.8.1.

Download 1.7.4: http://downloads.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.7.4/
Fixes in 1.7.4:
http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/query?status=closed&resolution=fixed&milestone=1.7.4

Download 1.8.1: http://dojotoolkit.org/download/
Fixes in 1.8.1:
http://bugs.dojotoolkit.org/query?status=closed&resolution=fixed&milestone=1.8.1

A nice bonus for Dojo 1.8.1 CDN users is that our CDN builds are now
optimised using Closure Compiler instead of ShrinkSafe, which means Dojo
1.8.1 is significantly smaller than Dojo 1.8.0 when loaded from CDN.

Regards,

--
Colin Snover
http://zetafleet.com