[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.9 Proposal

Kenneth G. Franqueiro kgf at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Oct 18 11:33:15 EDT 2012

I don't have time to look at this right now, but very quick points:

* I don't think this belongs as part of dojo/store.  It seems like
something that should be in its own package (like dojox/storage was).

I mean, heck, should I have just made dojo-smore on a dojo fork then
too?  It's primarily stores that people keep asking for. :P

* It's IndexedDB, not IndexDB.  Figured you might want to get that
ironed out before you potentially start naming things after it :)

--Ken