[dojo-contributors] Releases notes

Pierre-Emmanuel Manteau - DoYouSoft pemanteau at doyousoft.com
Mon Oct 15 10:54:28 EDT 2012

Though we cannot ask all of our community to check trac... it's kind of,
weird :)
Can't we make some aggregation of all of that in a simple text file,
even if it looks like a log, it's still nice to know what's new, and
what could need some adjustment in our code?

As references :

Firefox :
     general http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/releases/
     specific release
http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/16.0.1/releasenotes/

PHPDesigner :
http://www.mpsoftware.dk/phpdesigner_whatsnew.php

Adobe :
     general :
http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/releasenotes.html
     specicif :
http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/releasenotes.html#p11.4both

Well, I really think it'd be great to have at least the txt file in the
release archives, so you can read them on your computer without
requiring an internet connection :)
How much effort would that require to compile such kind of file?

PEM-