[dojo-contributors] Releases notes

Pierre-Emmanuel Manteau - DoYouSoft pemanteau at doyousoft.com
Mon Oct 15 10:01:35 EDT 2012

Hello everybody,

Some people asked in the irc channel where were the release notes for
1.8.1 and I did not know where to find them... (maybe I should know though?)

I thought it would be really nice to have a plain old text file in here
: http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.8.1/
Or at least in the archives (tar, zip, and folder) listing :

  - the fixes : #bugid - url to trac
  - the removals
  - the additions

this file could either be release centered or an append of previous and
latest release notes

I really hope we can have something like that one day, it's always
useful to know what happened in latest release :)
Would save a lot of stress with "Ok, no idea what changed, let's just
replace the dojo version in my app, run F5, and see where it breaks" :)

Yours,
PEM-