Sasha Firsov suns at firsov.net
Thu Oct 11 21:52:13 EDT 2012

> there's a difference between simple within reason and oversimplifying
> for the sake of competing outside our element.
So we are back to "simple within reason" which is compromise or better
"adjusting to comfort level" and "oversimplifying".
When I meant "simple" it was referencing to the lib with oversimplifying
as a goal.

"simple within reason" fits into "enterprise" as I see it.
No conflict in semantics I hope.

The UI developer world still needs oversimplified toolkit though.
-s