Kenneth G. Franqueiro kgf at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Oct 11 20:16:30 EDT 2012

> But most of "simple" principles do not fit "enterprise" and vise versa.

I strongly disagree with this statement and I think this may be a point
that a lot of people here have been trying to make.  Just because we aim
to support/enable large-scale application development does not mean we
can't also make the individual stepping stones simple.

(To some, I may sound like I'm contradicting myself from earlier, but
there's a difference between simple within reason and oversimplifying
for the sake of competing outside our element.)

--Ken