Rawld Gill rgill at altoviso.com
Thu Oct 11 15:24:23 EDT 2012

Colin said "We should not attempt to compete in the brochure site space. [...] Those areas are both well-served by jQuery".

Dylan gave Colin a +100.

Tom says dojo is an excellent replacement for JQuery now, let alone what a little tuning could do (and I have agreed with everything Tom has said).

Will somebody please either acknowledge that there is a huge disagreement here or explain the logic that indicates the statements above imply the same thing?!?!?!?

--Rawld