Rawld Gill rgill at altoviso.com
Thu Oct 11 14:04:07 EDT 2012

Agree completely. My main reason for bringing up JQuery yesterday was because there are lots of people who think JQuery is easier than Dojo for certain tasks and have therefore selected JQuery over Dojo. I want to understand why that perception exists. And that question applies to any competing library that purportedly does something better than Dojo and has convinced a significant set of customers as such.

If the reason is "we can't do what library X does because it implies a penalty to do something we really care about", then that is at least rational. But I have yet to see an example of such a penalty.

--Rawld