Sasha Firsov suns at firsov.net
Thu Oct 11 13:48:30 EDT 2012

On 2012/10/11 8:41 AM, Colin Snover wrote:
> We should not attempt to compete in the “helper library for a
> PHP/RoR/Java server-side-rendered site” space.
Disagree in server-side-rendered part. While DTK is backing fat client
pattern, many our clients are still using server-side rendering. Quite
successfully btw.
Some of them like Cisco gone even further and developed server-side
support for DTK. Like JSP and Sprint templates.

Was it done for nothing? Or there is a reason behind?
I do not think it should be aside of DTK agenda.

Sasha