Kitson Kelly me at kitsonkelly.com
Thu Oct 11 13:04:09 EDT 2012

On 11 October 2012 17:54, Revin Guillen <rg at sevenite.com> wrote:

> Just like how modern cars don't burden the user with learning how the
> engine, transmission, suspension, etc. all work, just to drive to the
> grocery store--if that type of driving is all that interests you, you'll
> never be a Formula One driver, but that doesn't mean you don't benefit from
> Formula One technology when it trickles down into consumer vehicles.

But to extend this analogy (or it is a simile) we are building tools for
car manufactures, not chauffeurs   Having an understanding of how
combustion engines works should be a prerequisite.  Telling people they can
be a car manufacture and not understand what they are doing is a disservice
them.  Providing tools that make it easier, quicker and more stable
versions of cars is what I think Dojo is about.

If I wanted to build cars for drivers, I would be working on another
project.