Rawld Gill rgill at altoviso.com
Wed Oct 10 23:39:03 EDT 2012

Great point on packaging/distribution.

I think the issue of *how* we release is yet another key view slice through what we are trying to accomplish. We did discuss this a little today, including the idea that one of our release artifacts in the future could be a single-script, loaderless package that could compete with the microlibs/jquery.

--Rawld