[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.9 Release Planning

Bill Keese bill at dojotoolkit.org
Mon Oct 8 04:04:47 EDT 2012

As you like.

Oh, one other thing on the table for 1.9 was the idea of multi-frame suppor
(aka shared-frame support)t.   For performance, some groups at IBM are big
on loading dojo and dijit in a hidden frame, and then rendering pages (or
portlets) in one or more other (visible) frames.  Most of it just works
naturally but there are some changes that we'd need to make to dojo to
support it completely, so that's up for discussion.