Adam L. Peller adam at peller.org
Sat Oct 6 23:06:25 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Rick Waldron <waldron.rick at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now that you mention it, why isn't Dojo a member of ECMA with
> representatives on TC39?

Dojo is a member, I just don't think we've had anyone participating
for a while.  Dojo members play a role, mostly in the early days
helping to shape ES5.  Prior to joining Google, I believe Alex Russell
attended TC39 as a representative of Dojo.  Kris Zyp has also been
involved.  I too was involved for a short time, but (mostly) on behalf
of from IBM.  It's a time consuming job just following the
discussions, but I too hope someone can participate in the future.

Adam