Dylan Schiemann dylan at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Oct 5 11:30:28 EDT 2012

P.S. to show this off all, Dojo need to be built with 3 incredibly TBD
sexy demo apps, that are fully documented with tutorials that show how
to build those apps. This is how we address Peter's comment, which is
that people don't even know what these features are. e.g. see this nice
demo with live real time charts, how was it built... real-time aware
stores, gfx, charts, events, etc. People will care to learn what the
features are only when they see how nicely they come together.