Kitson Kelly me at kitsonkelly.com
Fri Oct 5 11:07:24 EDT 2012

I would +1 it.

The one thing that isn't self evident though in the statement (and I don't
know if it is a requirement or not) is others=["jQuery", "MooTools",
"Backbone", "Prototype", "GWT", "Dart", "TypeScript"];
others.forEach(function(other){ console.log("How is it different from what
%s is doing?", other); });