Rawld Gill rgill at altoviso.com
Thu Oct 4 23:36:34 EDT 2012

From: Bill Keese

Did I misunderstand the question?    I thought it meant "Why are we releasing a version 2 of dojo?"

Yes, I'm trying to get us to discuss and agree on the question: why are we building Dojo 2.0?

or "How should version 2 be different than version 1?"

I think how is a feature question. So this is not the purpose of the question. After all...how the heck can we decide the value of including/excluding feature "X" if we don't even know why we're building the product to begin with.

not "What's the purpose of dojo in general?"

To me, that's the same question..."why are we building Dojo 2.0.