[dojo-contributors] Dojo 1.9 Release Planning

Kenneth G. Franqueiro kgf at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Oct 4 14:25:52 EDT 2012

You would avoid them the same way dgrid does - by not being in dojox,
and by using cpm and the dojo foundation package repository instead.

I've been wondering why things like dojox/calendar in 1.8 didn't pursue
this route but insisted on an svn external instead even though it's
already maintained on github, but that's water under the bridge until
2.0 now.

--Ken