[dojo-contributors] Tentative agenda for today meeting

Christophe Jolif cjolif at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 11:18:11 EDT 2012

Well I like Maqetta so I would really prefer Maqetta to do the safe thing
which is to not load this as AMD :) (even if we "allow" it for not breaking
existing apps)

Now if you really insist to keep your code as is and even if I don't like
that idea we can maybe study this.

In any case it would be a temporary solution as at some point we will
revisit deviceTheme and either force it for to be loaded as a script or as
Ben suggested rely on some kind of CSS plugin. Just to say that you will
anyway have to change things at some point.

Also I'm far from being a Dojo loader/build expert so I would worry
hardcoding a module ID in a file without studying that more. Can other
comments? Is that a reasonable thing to do? Wouldn't it possible to cause
issues for example when aliasing modules names or things like that by
hardcoding this?

Thanks,
--
Christophe