[dojo-contributors] Tentative agenda for today meeting

Richard Backhouse backhous at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 3 10:59:19 EDT 2012

If that's the case then what is the harm with adding a module id to the
define call :

(typeof define === "undefined" ? function(id, deps, def) { def(); } :
define)("dojox/mobile/deviceTheme", [
	"dojo/_base/config",
	"dojo/_base/lang",
	"dojo/_base/window",
	"require"
], function(config, lang, win, require){

I know it's not recommended to hard code ids but I think this can be
considered a special case, especially as loading via AMD is discouraged.
This is the patch we use to get it loading in Maqetta with Zazl

Richard