[dojo-contributors] Tentative agenda for today meeting

Richard Backhouse backhous at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 3 10:48:00 EDT 2012

If it won't load via an AMD loader reliably then I suggest taking out the
define call completely and make it only load via a script tag.

BTW the Zazl issue has nothing to do with plugins. It's when you have code
like what is in deviceTheme problems arise with dependency analysis

(typeof define === "undefined" ? function(deps, def) { def(); } : define)([
	"dojo/_base/config",
	"dojo/_base/lang",
	"dojo/_base/window",
	"require"
], function(config, lang, win, require){