[dojo-contributors] Tentative agenda for today meeting

Adam L. Peller adam at peller.org
Wed Oct 3 10:05:22 EDT 2012

Hi Christophe.

Unless there's something critical driving 1.8.1, and if you have fixes
ready, I'd rather do one point release, not two.  Just my opinion.

Could your team take another look at
http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/15901 whether for 1.8.1 or 1.8.2?
It's a blocker for Maqetta, and we had to fork the repository to get
around it.

Thanks,
Adam