[dojo-contributors] Silent failures in 1.8b1?

Kitson Kelly kitson.kelly at asseverate.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 12:30:15 EDT 2012

Also, you shouldn't be using dojo/DeferredList with 1.8.  It is deprecated.

Also, we have to be aware that dojo/DeferredList is deprecated in 1.8.

If you are doing new development Ken, you should move over dojo/promise/all
and dojo/promise/first.

It shouldn't necessarily be swallowing errors, but if you are using new
promises with old dojo/DeferredList promises, you might
get unintended consequences.