[Dojo-interest] Dojo 1.11.0-rc1

Dylan Schiemann dylan at dojotoolkit.org
Sat Feb 20 08:12:51 EST 2016

We're happy to announce that the first Dojo 1.11 release candidate is
now available!

http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-1.11.0-rc1/

I believe this is the first time I've ever managed the release of Dojo,
so if you see anything terribly wrong, please let me know asap.

I have not updated npm, but will get to that asap.

The plan is to let the release candidate live for two weeks. If any
issues are reported in that time, we'll make fixes and create another
release candidate.

When we release 1.11, we'll also be releasing updates for 1.10.x, 1.9.x,
etc.

Please download a copy, test against your apps, and report/help fix any
bugs or regressions you may find.

Thanks to the hundreds of contributions you have made that have helped
improve this release, it would not be possible without your help!

Regards,
-Dylan