[Dojo-interest] Checkbox not being checked

rdiaz at centeraxis.com rdiaz at centeraxis.com
Thu Feb 11 10:43:06 EST 2016

Not sure what you are doing wrong, i copied and pased your code into a
fiddle and it worked withough problems.

https://jsfiddle.net/theinnkeeper/73kgcfs0/

--
Ricardo Diaz-Albertini

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 19:43:09 +0000 (UTC), Harry Devine  wrote:

       I have a Dijit CheckBox that I'm trying to check dynamically but
its not working.  At first I tried to evaluate a value and set it that
way, but it wasn't working, so I am setting to true explicitly, and
that's not working either.  Here's how I'm setting it:

if (!registry.byId("systemEnabled")) {
  chkSystemEnabled = new CheckBox({
    id: "systemEnabled",
    checked: true