[Dojo-interest] dgrid and dstore documentation / reference

Simon Walter simon at gikaku.com
Sun Feb 7 23:01:25 EST 2016

Hi Ken, thank you. Yes, I saw those too. I forgot to mention the doc
folder. They read like a feature list. It is nice to see those features
and have those example, however, when I program, I need to do something
that might not be on that page.

I am not expecting the authors to write out an example for every use
case and I am not expecting an answer from a mailing list. If there is a
API reference, I can deduce if it is possible or how it might be
possible. Is there some kind of reference list? I see the "method"
summary, but it's a summary, no? I have to go hunting around and I still
don't see the full picture.

It would be nice if there was a generated (from the source) library
reference. Looking at it just now, it seems it can be done with Doxygen.
Before I break out the Doxygen manual, I just thought to ask if I am
missing the API reference page somewhere.

Kind regards,

Simon