[Dojo-interest] dgrid and dstore documentation / reference

Simon Walter simon at gikaku.com
Sun Feb 7 22:07:03 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

I am trying to learn about SitePen's new creations. They are very nice
so far and I am being productive - at a very very slow pace. It's too
slow. I feel that at every turn I want to post something to this list
because the "documentation" on github (README.md) is more like a feature
list.

Do you all just know the code by heart or something? Or is there at
least some kind of object reference that will give me a hint of where to
look?

Kind regards,

Simon