[Dojo-interest] Values not displayed in InlineEditBox control

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 2 15:43:22 EST 2016

I have a series of InlineEditBoxes that, when I click on them, displays the TextBox for editing properly, but the initial values aren't shown. If I hit Cancel, the control goes away and I can see the initial value, but not during editing. How do I make the control show that?

Here's an example:

Thanks,
Harry