[Dojo-interest] Question about setting up my own DOJO CDN.

karozans karozans1980 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 18:07:05 EDT 2014

Hi everyone.

I am considering setting up a CDN for my network.  Unfortunately due to
security issues, I cannot use the Google DOJO CDN.  But I had a few
questions.

Am I correct in assuming that basically a CDN is nothing but a typical web
server that is serving out the DOJO API?  Or is there other stuff that I
need to do with it?

Also, what is the best directory structure for a CDN?  We will need to keep
several versions of DOJO because we won't always be able to update our code
to use the latest version of DOJO.

Thanks