[Dojo-interest] Code assistance for AMD Dojo

Dylan Schiemann dylan at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Jun 19 17:04:21 EDT 2014

Dojo 1.x uses the Dojo doc format. At the time we started 1.x, JSDoc was
inferior.

The plan for 2.x is to use JSDoc, though I still don't like having to
redefine things as verbosely as JSDoc requires compared to the Dojo doc
format, but the ecosystem around JSDoc today (compared to 2007) makes it
work making that transition).