[Dojo-interest] Problems getting DOJOX Bar chart to behave correctly.

karozans karozans1980 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 13:39:16 EDT 2014

Hi everyone, I am having trouble getting the Bar char to work right.

I put data from my server so there can be anywhere from 1 - n bars in my
chart.

I want a chart that is fixed in size with horizontal bars that are always
the exact same thickness regardless of how many bars are on the chart.

As more and more bars are added to the chart, I want the chart to simply
start scrolling on the "y" axis.

What I have seems to get close, but upon initial loading of the chart if
there are a bunch of bars, DOJOX tries to cram them all into the initial
view and I get overlapping bars and truncated labels.

See the attached picture.  Here is my code as well...

<http://dojo-toolkit.33424.n3.nabble.com/file/n4002782/Capture.png>