[Dojo-interest] How to display an dojo popup (iframe)

dolot dsouthern at targetedgeosystems.com
Mon Jun 16 15:33:58 EDT 2014

Thanks so much for at least /trying/ to answer my question.  I wish this
forum had reputation so I could give you some.

Like I said in my initial post, I'm /really/ new to web development.  I can
look at the source on the page that you sent and see a bunch of dojo
javascript that seems to perform popups of various types.  I'll look at it
and try to figure out what I'm doing wrong.  It looks pretty intimidating,
though.