[Dojo-interest] Question about custom templated widgets and parser.

Dylan Schiemann dylan at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Jun 13 18:02:27 EDT 2014

The parser is to scan HTML, look for widget definitions, and create widgets.

If you have a widget that instantiate programmatically, and within its
template, it contains widget definitions, then you simply use the
_WidgetsInTemplateMixin, which will automatically call the parser on the
template of your widget.

So, I think the answer is no, based on your question, but I'd need to
see the code to verify.

Regards,
-Dylan