[Dojo-interest] Programmatic dojox/mobile/ScrollableView problem

Diarmuid Quinn diarmuid.quinn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 12:13:04 EDT 2014

Hi,
I'm having trouble with the mobile ScrollableView:

Declarative - works well:

Programmatic - ScrollableView does not work while a View works as expected
See this fiddle jsfiddle.net/BrassDev/AWW9K/70
(set switchScrollableOn = true for ScrollableView, false for View)

view2 = new ScrollableView({innerHTML: "the Programmatic ScrollableView"});
doesn't work.
view2 = new View({innerHTML: "the Programmatic View"}); works as expected

What do I mean "it doesn't work"? Here's the generated HTML.
widgetid="dojox_mobile_ScrollableView_0" style="overflow: hidden; top: 0px;
background: green;"></div>
- the child div (RoundRect) is not added
- it doesn't include the innerHTML
- it does pick-up the style.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Thanks!

Diarmuid