[Dojo-interest] Using/porting external libraries with dojo?

Chris Jackson chris at cd-jackson.com
Wed Jun 11 14:16:04 EDT 2014

Thanks for the pointer - this looks very interesting. However, I have a question that you might be able to help with?

This allows me to load the libraries, and using this I ought to be able to load all the files and hopefully get a reference to the object.  However, within these files I also need to be able to use some base functionality of dojo - for example to construct some dom elements. So, I’d also like to be able to be able to load don-construct and pass a reference to this for use in the loaded libraries - do you know if this is possible - it doesn’t appear obvious from the doc?

Cheers
Chris