[Dojo-interest] How to remove the added feature by has.add

joe.wang joe.wang at achievo.com
Wed Jun 11 09:53:33 EDT 2014

Thanks your kindly reply,  Actually the third party JavaScript library I
mentioned is the ArcGis JavaScript.
The feature added by ArcGis is "esri-pointer". This feature causes a bug in
the IE10. (double click on the map layer will pop up infowindow. This
doesn't happen in other browsers like chrome. Firefox.)

I debugged the ArcGis code and found the feature "esri-pointer" is added
When view the map in the IE10. below code is from "esri/sniff" module.

d.add("esri-pointer",
navigator.pointerEnabled||navigator.msPointerEnabled);

This feature would be the condition of whether popup window can be shown.

So the solution I figured out so far is removing the feature. Thanks.