[Dojo-interest] Dojo-interest link?

Dylan Schiemann dylan at dojotoolkit.org
Thu Jun 5 14:25:46 EDT 2014

I don't think the link you sent out is one we share anywhere on the Dojo
sites.

That said, dojo-interest was removed from that list in an attempt to
reduce the automated spam. Bots scan for domain/mailman/listinfo , so we
we testing to see if that would help reduce the automated spam.

Regards,
-Dylan