[Dojo-interest] Multiple applications which communicate in one page?
Santo.Pfingsten at alta4.com
Wed Jun 4 04:59:45 EDT 2014
I face the following issue:
- I have 2 Typo3 plugins, each using dojo.
- I have no idea in which order they are getting placed into the html.
- One is a map element, the other is a search element accessing the map
- Namespaces for each typo3 plugin would be located in their respective
typo3 plugin folder.
- There might be other typo3 plugins using dojo these 2 plugins should not
So I have these namespaces:
com/companya/map located in typo3conf/ext/mapplugin/.../com/companya/map
com/companyb/search located in
The issue is, that dojo needs to know these namespace paths before getting
loaded, but with typo3 I can't know which gets initialized first.
How do you handle such situations ? This must be a common problem, but I
haven't found any information on it.
View this message in context: http://dojo-toolkit.33424.n3.nabble.com/Multiple-applications-which-communicate-in-one-page-tp4002567.html
Sent from the Dojo Toolkit mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Dojo-interest