[Dojo-interest] Dojox DataGrid : How to make only some cells editable?

Rob dreux.robin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 10:13:24 EDT 2014

Hello everybody,

I am pretty new to DataGrid but have already used it a little. Now what I
want to do is to make only some cells editable (all those of the last row
excluded the first one), and I have no idea of how to do that.

I build the grid in a function with setStructure() and setStore(), but the
issue I'm facing is that I can only set some columns editable or not while
creating the structure, which is not what I want to do.

Any help would be very appreciated.