[Dojo-interest] dgrid: editor plugin with validatable text box

The_alex Mitar.alex at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 03:44:11 EDT 2014

Recently we migrated from dojox/grid to dgrid component.
In our old approach (with dojox/grid) we had editable cells based on
ValidationTextBox widget.
When some validation was failed the editor itself was highlighted by red
border. This worked even on focus lost.
Now in dgrid I cannot get the same behavior: when editor lost the focus and
editor validation was failed, input just not applied and previous value is
coming back.
Is there any possibility to implement the same behavior as it was in
dojox/grid: value in the editor should be applied only when it is valid.