[Dojo-interest] TabContainer inside custom widget

vtsuper vtsupermok at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 03:40:30 EST 2014

hi all, I created a tabContainer with 3 Nested Tab Container, every tab
container with 2 contentpane like this
http://jsfiddle.net/vtsuper/nCnt8/3/ <http://jsfiddle.net/vtsuper/nCnt8/3/>

evertyhing work perfect, but I want to change the Client A, B, C become a
custom widget like this.

Client.html
data-dojo-props="nested:true, title:${name}">
title="Info">Info ${name}</div>
title="Records">Records ${name}</div>

Client.js
define(["dojo/_base/declare", "dijit/_WidgetBase","dijit/_TemplatedMixin",
"dijit/_WidgetsInTemplateMixin","dojo/text!./templates/Client.html",
        "dijit/layout/TabContainer", "dijit/layout/ContentPane"
],function(declare, _WidgetBase, _TemplatedMixin, _WidgetsInTemplateMixin,
template
) {
    return declare("Client", [_WidgetBase, _TemplatedMixin,
_WidgetsInTemplateMixin
], {
	templateString : template
    });
});

but the nested tab container was never show.
<http://dojo-toolkit.33424.n3.nabble.com/file/n4000890/pic1.jpg>
<http://dojo-toolkit.33424.n3.nabble.com/file/n4000890/pic2.jpg>

could someone show me the direction, how to make it works???