[Dojo-interest] Trying to write to input fields and having some difficulty

Kenneth G. Franqueiro kgf at dojotoolkit.org
Fri Jan 17 23:25:12 EST 2014

If the form has an id and the fields all have names (which I would think
they have to in order to submit) then you can retrieve the form node by
ID, then get the elements via the form node's elements property...
still shouldn't need to use dojo/query.  Also, dojo/dom-form might be
worth a look.

But yes I think we'd need to see more of the code to diagnose the actual
problem described though.

--Ken