[Dojo-interest] Tooltip in dialog (both fetched from external file.

nimoke tha_slipknot at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 13:41:55 EST 2014

Hello

I have using 2 days to find a solution for my problem, so now i hope that
you can help me in here. Im in a situation where i want to open an external
file in a dialog box. In that dialog box, i would then like to open another
external file in a tooltip. Visually its like this:

<http://dojo-toolkit.33424.n3.nabble.com/file/n4000739/dialogtip.jpg>

I have tried so many other solutions before i found this, and nothing have
worked. Is it possible to do what i request above with dojo? And if so, can
you explain how? :)