[Dojo-interest] How to implement zoom in & Zoom out for widget.Portlet

Dylan Schiemann dylan at dojotoolkit.org
Wed Jan 15 11:28:07 EST 2014

You would need to do several things to get this working:

1. Define what zoomable means... what's the action you expect to happen
2. Extend portlet to read that setting, and handle events associated
with that behavior
3. Write the logic for that behavior

Basically follow the logic for the other features of
dojox/widget/Portlet, but write your own.

Regards,
-Dylan