[Dojo-interest] How to implement zoom in & Zoom out for widget.Portlet

Sagar Srivastava01 Sagar_Srivastava01 at infosys.com
Tue Jan 14 08:16:24 EST 2014

Hi,

Is it possible to implement zoom in/out feature in dojo widget. Like we have closable(close icon), toggleable(minimize/maximize icon) attributes for dojox.widget.Portlet.

I want to implement some think like zoomeable=”true” as:-

Please help me in finding the  way to implement zoom in/out functionality for widget.Portlet.

Regards,

Sagar

Infosys e-mail system.