[Dojo-interest] dojo 1.9.0rc1 very slow touch

gloewy guyloewy at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 11:46:24 EDT 2013

Hi Adrian,

I was able to add the SpinWheel widgets back after converting all
on(document... to on(<specific domNode>... and converting some widgets that
were still using onClick.

Once converting those onClicks everything seem to work even with the
SpinWheel widgets back in the mix.

So I am not sure if this is the overall improvement due to the first change
I've made or that the SpinWheel widgets cause some significant issues for
widgets that register for onClick events (Probably the combination of both).

So for now, I'm good and 1.9.0rcx works just dandy. I will update if I
encounter any other performance related issues with 1.9.0rcx.

Thanks,
Guy