[Dojo-interest] [js-doc-parse] TypeError occurs when "parse.bat config=./config.js" issued

zet4080 zet4080 at gmx.de
Thu Apr 25 08:22:29 EDT 2013

It seems that nodejs is broken ...

I tracked this error down to args.js of the js-doc-parser lib.

In this file "process.argv" from the node api is used to read the command
line parameters ... but if the parameter is "config=somename" only "config"
is included in process.argv ...

according to node's own documentation that is not correct ...

I fixed this for me by changing the "arg.split" some lines after the
process.argv, and js-doc-parser works as expected, but of course that is
just a hack ;-)