[Dojo-interest] TLD for tag data-dojo-type not found?

bmelloni bruno.melloni at chickasaw.net
Thu Apr 18 13:08:27 EDT 2013

I inherited a web application that uses dojo.  As part of the work I have to
do I created a new application and copied some of the pages over, plus of
course, all the css and javascript.

But I am having trouble with the following line:

<form:form commandName="program" method="POST"
 data-dojo-type="dijit.form.Form" onSubmit="return this.validate();">

I get an error saying "Attribute data-dojo-type invalid for tag form
according to TLD".

It seems that I am missing either a TLD or a JAR containing the TLD.  Does
anyone know what it might be?